04 February 2009

Vail, baby!

Snow shoeing in the sunshine

Brrrrr!
Monday night enjoying live music at a bar in the village
I put that pony tail together
Bottomless chicken wing night
More snow shoeing pictures
Love you, Shauna
The Saloon in Minturn
Aawwww...
Lunch break on the mountain
Getting ready to head up to Adventure Ridge
Woo Hoo! We're going to Vail! (This picture should have been first)
***
Thank you, Vail, for the memories. For the beautiful snow flakes, the sunshine, the mountains, the crisp air, the bottomless chicken wings, and the friendly people. Thank you, Lukey, for being the amazing host that you are... hot dinners and breakfasts, carrying our skis when we were tired or lazy, giving up your bed, cleaning the bathroom before our arrival, and showing us all of the best spots on the mountain and in Vail. How I loved seeing you in your new community... investing in others' lives and making each day count. Thank you for sharing this with us. Thank you more so for being my friend. You have no idea how much I love you.
And Shauna, thank you for your adventuresome spirit and fearless attitude. I love all of our memories and can't wait to make more. You are a friend who allows me to be my true, raw self when I am around you, and for this I am grateful. Thank you for not only allowing this, but for loving me in spite of it. You are a gift.









2 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for the fun times Chels... and for dancing.

Trivet said...

Just read this Chels... Loved the time! Love you!! See you SOON!!!!