15 April 2009

Coach Casey

From 1997-2001 you would have been able to find me at this location for any number of reasons: running for PE class, cheering at football games, pretending to be a "trackster," or playing soccer under the watchful eye of coach McNab.
Fast forward to present day and you can see coach Ward heading up the freshman boys' soccer team for Redmond Junior High, playing against IHS on the very field that I claimed not so very long ago!
The only difference is that I am now obligated to sport green and yellow as opposed to purple and yellow attire...
Go Mustangs!

1 comment:

Janey said...

too cute honey, had no idea this would be posted from my iphone, wish I'd taken more but didn't want to make Casey nervous. He did a great job encouraging the boys. You would have been proud.
Mom