18 April 2009

Meeting Boaz...

Thanks to my dad for helping me get down to San Diego to see my dear friend Miguel and her sweet baby Boaz. Here we are at Ocean Beach... Boaz's first time hearing waves, seeing stretches of light sand, and experiencing all that comes with a trip to the beach. We documented this "first" with her camera seeing that Jordan, Boaz's daddy, was not with us to be a part of the monumental trip.


How incredible it is to watch your friends become mothers... Miguel is so natural, and I feel honored to have been given a glimpse into their life with their 5 week old son. She spoiled me and let me hold him almost every time he wasn't feeding, change his diapers and clothes, and walk with him in the Baby Bijorn. I miss you already, sweet babe!


And a bonus of the less-than-36 hour trip was that Christie, Carly, and Heidi came over for some chicken tacos and girl time... oh how grateful I am for my awesome friends. Come July we'll be able to make these girl nights more frequent!





No comments: